Today Current Affairs | January 4
This section contains Today Current Affairs 2021 January 4 on Daily Basis and this page especially covers today’s Current Affairs Questions with Answers of January 4. Practice these top Today Current Affairs to get an edge over your competition. Also, see other sections of this website such as History GK, Geography GK, Political GK, Science GK, and other important topics of your exams.
1. Sometimes seen in the news, what is the tenure of non-permanent members of UNSC ?
A) 4 years
B) 1 year
C) 3 years
D) 2 years
2. Recently which country has replaced South Korea as the co-chair of Asia Protected Areas Partnership (APAP) ?
3. Recently who has been appointed as the 4th Deputy Election Commissioner ?
A) Sunil Arora
B) Om Prakash Rawat
C) Umesh Sinha
D) Achal Kumar Jyoti
4. Recently which state has been declared ‘disturbed area’ under AFSPA ?
A) West Bengal
C) Uttar Pradesh
5. Recently released ‘National Police K-9 Journal’ relates to ?
A) Police Horse
B) Police Dogs
C) Police Camels
D) None of the above
6. Which day is celebrated worldwide on 4 January ?
A) Louis Braille Day
B) National Youth Day
C) International Communication Day
D) World Hindi Day
7. President Ram Nath Kovind appointed justice Sanjib Banerjee as the Chief Justice of which High Court ?
8. Which minister has launched a missed call facility for LPG customer?
A) Dharmendra Pradhan
B) Sanjay Mehta
C) Amit Shah
D) Hardeep Singh Puri
9. Which country’s President has recently announced abolition of capital punishment ?
B) Saudi Arabia
10. Recently in news, which of the following organizations has developed a Quantum Random Number Generator (QRNG) ?
B) DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory for Quantum Technologies (DYSL-QT)
C) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
D) Bhabha Atomic Research Centre