The Khel Ratna Flipkart Answers – Today I’m going to show you all Correct 6 Answers. You can win exciting prizes, gift vouchers, super coins by playing Sirf Ek Minute Flipkart Answers. The name of this episode is The Khel Ratna.
How to Play Sirf Ek Minute Quiz?
Also, to participate in the Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Season 1, you need to follow these simple steps:
Firstly, Download The Flipkart App from here On Your Device.
Then, Open The Flipkart App.
Finally, Head Over To The ‘Game Zone’ Section And Click On The ‘Sirf Ek Minute Quiz Banner’.
Also, see all the Sirf Ek Minute S1E66 The Khel Ratna Flipkart Answers given below
Sirf Ek Minute Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Sirf Ek Minute
- Date & Time – 12 A.M Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
Read Terms & Conditions before playing
The Khel Ratna Flipkart Answers
Q1: Which popular street snack is also known as puchka and gol gappa in some parts of India?
Answer 1: (D) Panipuri
Q2: What is used on Indian sweets to make them look attractive and also to increase their shelf life?
Answer 2: (B) Silver Foil
Q3: Which movie features the character, Captain Andrew Russell?
Answer 3: (B) Lagaan
Q4: Which of these is operated by a pilot?
Answer 4: (B) Plane
Q5: The Khel Ratna award was renamed after whom in 2021?
Answer 5: (B) Major Dhyan Chand
Q6: How many zeros are there in one crore
Answer 6: (C) 7
“Join Telegram Channel For Fastest Quiz Answers” – Get Daily Quiz Updates, Cashback Offers, Free Product Loots & more at one Place.
By participating in “Sirf Ek Minute” (Contest), the user (You or Your) agrees to bound by these t&c.
- You will need to answer all the questions correctly in order to win an assured reward.
- The winners will get either Flipkart gift vouchers, products as applicable or supercoins.
- The rewards will be credited to the account of the winners on or before November 31st, 2021.
- This contest is valid only in India and only to those who are Indian citizens.
- All the participants must be of age 18 or higher and have verified their contact on Flipkart.
- The participant must have a valid account on the platform.
- By participating, participants agree and consent to the collection, usage, storage, transfer, sharing or otherwise processing of personal information.
- This includes sensitive information provided by participants.
- Employees of Flipkart and their relatives, contractors, and any other companies or vendors associated with the contest are not eligible to participate.
- Winners may be contacted by Flipkart for marketing and promotional purposes.