Geography GK Questions play a very important role in almost every competitive exam and if you have the grip on this subject then it increases your chances of cracking. With our comprehensive Geography GK Questions covering both Indian Geography GK Questions as well as World Geography GK Questions get an edge over all your competitions.
31. Where is the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Located ?
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is located in Hyderabad
32. Which is the longest National Highway in India ?
NH7(Varanasi-Kanyakumari) is the longest National Highway in India
33. Where is the Central Railway Zone Headquater ?
A) New Delhi
The headquater of the Central Railway Zone is Located at Mumbai
34. Where is the Tarapur Atomic Power Station located ?
D) Tamil Nadu
Tarapur Atomic Power Station is located at Maharashtra
35. When was National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC) set up ?
National Thermal Power Corporation or NTPC was set up in 1975 for the generation of Thermal Energy
36. Which one of the following is not a Kharif Crop ?
Wheat is a Rabi crop and not a Kharif crop and it is usually sown in June/July and harvested in September/October
37. Watermelon comes under which type of crop?
A) Kharif Crop
B) Rabi Crop
C) Zaid Crop
D) None of these
Watermelon comes under Zaid Crop and is raised between April/June
38. Shifting cultivation is also called as Jhum cultivation in which state ?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
Shifting Cultivation is also called as Jhum Cultivation in Assam. In Shifting Cultivation a piece of land is cleared by felling and burning of trees and crops are grown on it.
39. When was Project Elephant Launched ?
Project Elephant was launched in 1991, by the Government of India, Ministry of Environment and Forests to provide financial and technical support of wildlife management efforts by states for their free ranging populations of Wild Asain Elephants
40. Where is Dudhwa Tiger Reserve located ?
C) Uttar Pradesh
Dudhwa Tiger Reserve is located in Bihar
41. Which state has the highest per capita forets area ?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh has the highest per capita forest area
42. Which one of these is not an East Flowing River ?
Narmada is not a East Flowing River, rather it is a West Flowing River
43. Which type of rivers form delta ?
A) East Flowing Rivers
B) West Flowing Rivers
D) None of these
East Flowing Rivers form Delta whereas West Flowing Rivers form Estauries
44. Which is the highest peak of Andaman and Nicobar ?
A) Godwin Austin
B) Saddle Peak
C) Doda Beta
Saddle Peak is the Highest Peak of Andaman and Nicobar
45. Who is the largest producer of Bauxite ?
Australia is the largest producer of Bauxite in the world