DSSSB Recruitment 2022: The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, DSSSB has released a recruitment notification, inviting eligible candidates to apply for posts of Manager (Civil), Protection Officer, and others. Interested candidates can apply for the various positions through the official website of DSSSB at dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Read the full article to know everything about this DSSSB Recruitment 2022 like the last date, eligibility, syllabus, admit card & more.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) on April 20 has commenced online applications for various vacancies in the state government’s Departments/Autonomous Bodies. Candidates can apply through the official site of DSSSB on dsssb.delhi.gov.in. The last date for submission of application is May 9, 2022.
This recruitment drive will fill up 168 vacancies of which 6 vacancies are for the post of Assistant Archivist, Grade-I, 40 vacancies are for the post of Manager, 8 vacancies are for the post of Shift Incharge, 23 vacancies are for the post of Protection Officer, 3 vacancies are for the post of Deputy Manage, 68 vacancies are for the post of Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical 2nd Class/ Electric Driver 2nd Class/ Motorman/Electric Mistry /SBO, 18 vacancies are for the post of Filter Supervisor, 2 vacancies are for the post of Bacteriologist.
DSSSB Vacancy 2022
|Conducted by||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board [DSSSB]|
|Application started on||20 April 2022|
|Last date to apply||09 May 2022|
DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Assistant Archivist, Grade-I: 06 posts
- Manager (Civil): 01 post
- Shift Incharge: 08 posts
- Manager (Mechanical): 24 posts
- Manager (Traffic): 13 posts
- Protection Officer: 23 posts
- Deputy Manager (Traffic): 03 posts
- Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical 2nd Class/ Electric Driver 2nd Class/ Motorman/Electric Mistry /SBO: 68 posts
- Manager (IT): 01 post
- Filter Supervisor: 18 posts
- Filter Supervisor: 01 post
- Bacteriologist: 02 posts
DSSSB recruitment 2022 application fees
Candidates who wish to apply for the positions must pay an application fee of ₹100. Women applicants, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Persons with Disabilities, and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Recruitment 2022
Inorder to apply for the posts mentioned above, a candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria
- Assistant Archivist, Grade-I: Diploma in Archives Keeping from the National Archives of India.
- Manager (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Shift Incharge: Matric pass from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent. (ii) Certificate in Electrical or equivalent trade from I.T.I. or any other recognized Institution.
- Manager (Mechanical): Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
The selection shall be made through One Tier / Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
We want to tell you what salary will be given to you after being recruited for this post. Which you should know about. Your salary is fixed at Rs.5,200 – Rs.34,800/-. This salary is fixed by the organization.
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the website of DSSSB at dsssbonline.nic.in
- Click the new registration link and proceed with the registration
- Log in to the website and apply for the selected position
- Fill application form, upload documents
- Pay fee and submit form
- Download form and keep the hard copy of the same for future reference.
Interested candidates can check notification here.