This section contains Biology Questions For Neet on Chapter Wise Basis and this page especially covers top Biology Questions For NEET of the Chapter “Biological Classification” which comes under UNIT-I i.e of Class 11 Syllabus. Practice these top Biology Questions For NEET to get an edge over your competition and sharpen your hold on Biology Questions For NEET and the important topics of NEET.
Biology Questions For NEET
46. Viruses that infect bacteria, multiply and cause their lysis, are called ?
47. Viral genome incorporated and integrates with bacterial genome is refer as ?
D) Both B & C
48. Bacterial nuclear material does not contain ?
A) Circular DNA
49. Which of the following is not the locomotory organ of protozoa ?
50. Yeast is not included in protozoans but in fungi because ?
A) It has no chlorophyll
B) Some fungal hyphae grow in such a way that they give the appearance of pseudomycelium
C) It has eukaryotic organisation
D) Cell wall is made up of cellulose and reserve food material as starch
51. Rust, Smut and Mushroom all the three are ?
52. Clamp connection’ are observed in ?
53. Which of the following is a prokaryote ?
54. Which is correct ?
A) Slime moulds are haploid
B) Dinoflagellates are immotile
C) Protozoan lack cell wall
D) Pellicle is absent in Euglena
55. Oxgenic photosynthesis occurs in ?
56. Main component of the cell wall of fungi is ?
57. Cellulose is the major component of cell wall of ?
58. A phylum common to unicellualr animals and plants is ?
59. Which of the following are intracellular obligate parasites ?
B) Slime moulds
D) Blue-green algae
60. Which of the fungus is of medicinal importance ?