This section contains Biology Questions For Neet on Chapter Wise Basis and this page especially covers top Biology Questions For NEET of the Chapter “Biological Classification” which comes under UNIT-I i.e of Class 11 Syllabus. Practice these top Biology Questions For NEET to get an edge over your competition and sharpen your hold on Biology Questions For NEET and the important topics of NEET.
Biology Questions For NEET
31. Methanogens are present in the guts of several ruminant animals such as ?
A) Cows and buffaloes
B) Cats and dogs
C) Fishes and turtles
D) Monkey and apes
32. Edible mushroom is ?
33. These organisms are mostly marine and photosynthetic ?
C) Slime moulds
34. The biologist, who created the kingdom Protista for the unicellular animals and plants, is ?
35. Commonly known as imperfect fungi ?
36. Which one of the following statement about virus is corerct ?
A) Viruses possess their own metabolic system
B) Viruses are faculative parasites
C) Viruses contain either DNA or RNA
D) Viruses are readily killed by antibiotics
37. A unicellular organism, often considered a connecting link between plants and animals is ?
38. The Lichens represent symbiotic relationship between ?
A) Algae and fungi
C) Algae and bacteria
D) Viruses and bacteria
39. The slime moulds are characterized by the presence of ?
D) Both A & B
40. Sexual reproduction is absent in ?
41. Which of the following are not eukaryotes ?
42. Prokaryotes lack which structure ?
A) Nuclear envelopes
B) Cell wall
D) Cell membrane
43. An ascomycetes fungus is ?
44. The accumulated food reserve in fungi is ?
45. The thalloid body of a slime mould(myomycetes) is known as ?
D) Fruiting body