Accenture Recruitment 2022: Accenture is hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineers Of Accenture is inviting candidates of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc batch 2022 for its hiring process. This is a great opportunity for freshers to start their careers in the Information Technology world. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Accenture Off-Campus Recruitment 2022
|Designation||Associate Software Engg|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Rs. 4.5 LPA|
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation / Post-graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Accenture online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Accenture online test.
About The Company:
Accenture is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009. Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Note: Apply Before The Link Expires.